ALL players, coaches and managers must Register AND Pay Registration Fees Online. There is no cost or fee to register as a Coach or Manager (Volunteer), it is free. Please carefully read the details below together with the registration instructions before registering on-line. Getting your registration correct the first time eliminates the need for our volunteer committee members to spend a lot of time fixing errors.
The Active Kids Rebate program provides a $100 voucher towards the cost of registration for U6 to U18 players. Players must obtain their voucher BEFORE registering and you must use the voucher at the time of registering. For more information about the Active Kids Rebate click here .
To apply for your voucher, click the APPLY ONLINE button to log into your MyServiceNSW Account.
- The Football Federation Australia ‘Play Football’ national registration system will be used again for the 2021 season.
- Each player needs their own FFA Number.
- New players will need to create an FFA Account to obtain a FFA Number.
- Families can create an account first and then link all their children to this account.
- All players for U10 to Over 45 will require a NEW photograph. You will not be able to proceed with your registration until it has been uploaded.
- Make sure your photo is recent and appropriate. Registrations with inappropriate photos will be rejected!
- Photos must be a passport style photo from the shoulders up, on a plain background, with no hats, sunglasses or prescription glasses unless the player needs these to play the game.
- If glasses are needed to play the game, then they must be approved sports glasses.
- Any new players to Wakehurst FC, from Under 10 and older, must send Proof of Age (photo or scan of Passport or Birth Certificate) to our Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The “Play Football” online registration system is loaded with our 2021 Playing Fees. Fees are the same as the 2020 season.
- When you enter a valid Active Kids Voucher Number on the payment page the fees are automatically reduced by $100. For example, our U6/7 Fees are $190. When you enter a valid Active Kids Voucher Number you will be asked to pay $90 online.
- Please make sure your E-Mail address is correct as this is the primary form of contact the club will use to communicate with you.
- All coaches and managers must have a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC) before you register online as you MUST enter your WWCC number as part of your registration. To apply for a WWCC, click here.
If you have any further questions please contact your Age Group Vice President via the Contact Us page